– a CliC endorsed and supported effort
We would like to update you on a few network relevant items:
- The 3rd and final CAPP (Carbon Pools in Permafrost Regions) Workshop takes place at Stockholm University, May 12-14, 2014. The workshop includes invited keynote lectures, oral presentations and a poster session on key topics of carbon pools in permafrost regions. More detailed information on the workshop can be found in the attached PDF. If you are interested in participating please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating a preliminary title till Friday, March 28th, 2014. Abstracts are due Thursday, April 17th, 2014.
- Our next RCN meeting for working group leads and co-leads takes place the day after the CAPP meeting in Stockholm (Thursday, May 15th, 2014). We will keep you posted with a meeting report.
- The special issue in Environmental Research Letters‘Focus on Changing Permafrost in a Warming World: Observations and Implication’ has more than 20 new publications available. Please find the publications under this link: http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/focus/Changing%20Permafrost
- Submission deadline for Action Group proposals to IPA is April 15, 2014. Action Groups are meant to fund targeted groups working towards the production of well-defined products. The application form is available online at: http://ipa.arcticportal.org/activities/action-groups.html.
Thank you for helping with Permafrost Carbon Research Coordination Network activities.