Online registration is now open. Early Bird rates apply until 15 December 2016.
Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2017/newzealand/ to register.
All fees are in New Zealand Dollars, NZD
Early registration until 15 Dec 2016
– Participant (IGS member): $745
– Participant (not IGS member): $845
– Student or retired (IGS member): $495
– Student or retired (not IGS member): $595
– Accompanying person (18+): $300
– Accompanying person (12–17): $200
– Accompanying person (<12): Free
– Delegate registration from 16 Dec 2016: +$50
– Delegate late registration surcharge (from 16 Jan 2017): $100
All prices will be charged in UK£ equivalent at the exchange rate valid near the date of transaction.
The fees include the Icebreaker, the Symposium Banquet, daily morning/afternoon refreshments and the Wednesday afternoon field trip.
Please register for the symposium through the IGS website. If you cannot do this, contact the IGS office directly. If payment by credit card is not possible, contact the IGS office to arrange for a bank transfer.
Please check whether you will require a visa to enter New Zealand. If you need an invitation letter, please contact the IGS office at email@example.com. The sooner you do this the more likely it is that your visa will come through in good time. Apply early to allow enough time for your visa to be processed.
The accompanying person’s registration fee includes the Icebreaker, the Wednesday afternoon field trip and the Symposium Banquet. It does not include attendance at the presentation sessions.